PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

4.03.2011

Action ! Suspens !

THE ONE CAST


What started as a simple break from my work turned into a full cast board from my P*UP storyline. Really unexpected . I've been fooling around with the main characters for months , trying to keep the inital style ( style which triggered a huge style change for me) and at the same time twisting it to my current mood and drawn lines. Finally this popped out of my head . I'm really glad with it . I may have fixed the characters at least . Decided to throw some color on 'em.


Ce qui avait démarré comme un simple break et échauffement s'est transformé en planche complète du casting de mon projet P*UP. Assez innattendu . Après des mois d'essais, afin de conserver le style de départ ( qui avait été un vrai déclic chez moi) et l'adapter à ce qu'il est devenu à l'heure actuel, je pense avoir mis la main dessus . Du moins pour l'instant .  J'en suis assez satisfait et je n'ai pas resisté à l'envie d'y mettre une base de couleur , histoire de .



  

 From left to right :
- P. : The bounty hunter extraordinaire. The blond chick you've seen in older illustration.
- L. aka Loretta : Her everlasting information seeker . Currently a low-rank secretary .
- Seamon : P.'s roommate and also  partner in crime . Loretta's older bro.
-J. : Ex-partner , now freelance bounty hunter. 
- B.B : coming from abroad , she's P nemesis . Nothing personal darling , just work.


That's all for now ! 

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire